Candy coating recipe – Sour straw candy.
Candy Coating Recipe
- (Candy Coated) Vice Magazine (December, 2008)
- Something which is likely to lead to a particular outcome
- The Recipe is the third studio album by American rapper Mack 10, released October 6, 1998 on Priority and Hoo-Bangin’ Records. It peaked at number 6 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and at number 15 on the Billboard 200.. All Media Guide, LLC. Retrieved on 2010-01-01.
- directions for making something
- A medical prescription
- A set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of the ingredients required
- A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make something, especially a culinary dish.
Trix® White Chocolate MashUp Recipe
8 oz white chocolate baking bar or vanilla-flavored candy coating (almond bark)
1 cup Trix® cereal
1. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
2. Break white chocolate into small pieces into medium microwavable bowl. Microwave uncovered on High about 1 minute or until almost melted. Stir until smooth. Spread on paper-lined cookie sheet to 1/4-inch thickness, about a 10×6-inch rectangle.
3. Immediately top with cereal, press into melted chocolate. Let stand about 1 hour, or refrigerate until firm. Break into pieces.
Glitter Sandwich: Cotton Candy
2 coats of RBL Bikini Bottom
1 coat of Confetti Tazmanian Devil
1 diagonal coat of Kleancolor Chunky Holo Candy
1 thin coat of RBL Bikini Bottom
Base Coat: SH Nail Quencher
Top Coat: Seche Vite